a prayer for examinations
Sunday, October 02, 2005

hello BASICs, mingying shared this prayer. (:

A Prayer for Examination
>
>
>
>Lord grant me the right attitude towards my examination,
>
>That even when I study, I want to glorify your name.
>
>Give me the strength that I may press on,
>
>Perseverance that I can endure,
>
>Good health that I may study effectively.
>
>
>
>Help me to be single-minded when I study,
>
>Remove all other thoughts, distractions and anxieties,
>
>Give me the power to concentrate,
>
>The ability to understand and to remember.
>
>
>
>Show me the way to study intelligently,
>
>To know what is important and what is not.
>
>Provide me Lord with quality time in my studies,
>
>Remove all tensions and fears within me.
>
>Fill me with Thy confidence,
>
>Teach me to draw strength from you each day.
>
>Let me learn to trust you in such times.
>
>
>
>In the examination hall, be with me Lord.
>
>Grant me the clarity and sharpness of thoughts.
>
>Let me not get distracted by things around me.
>
>Give me concentration and calmness Lord.
>
>Help me to gather my thoughts of what I've learnt.
>
>Grant me the discipline to space out time equally on all questions.
>
>Most of all, help me to complete the question on time.
>
>
>
>Despite examination Lord, continue to grant me
>
>Quality time with you, let me not neglect You.
>
>Give me a balanced diet between my studies and my service for you.
>
>I just want to commit the whole examination into your hands,
>
>knowing that You are a God who cares and answers prayers.
>
>
>
>THANK YOU



Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
thanks auntie mingying (: haha i'm gonna pray that tomorrow before my exam! (:
 
Hi Melissa,
Glad you found this helpful. The Lord be with you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tagboard & Prayer Request


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Links

bible gateway
CCMC
chris's pantry
upper room
ym gap

one sings
one voice

Nicole
Rachel(emu)
Yi Ching
Felly
amelia
alexa
ashley
christelle

Rachael Wong
Yi Hui
ariel

E Shyen
celine
natalie
shane

Charlene
asher
Sze(Beth)
elliott
ivfen
nico
YY
yiling

Anton

aloysius
cassendra


christina
kee cheng
kim pong
michelle
ming ying
pew
serena

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009