Time Created
Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's strange how God works mysteriously in your life, even when you least expect it. But when such a gift just drops at your lap, you can't help but just be so, so thankful...

As most of you know, I had this major 3500 word assignment. Even though it's due next wednesday, I knew that I had to finish, by hook or by crook, by the end of this week. Because next week I have another assignment coming up, and I definitely can't manage with 2 simultaneously. So from monday to wednesday, I've been sitting on the chair in front of the comp, letting my butt grow big, as I research intensively online, read all the books I borrowed from the library, trying to make sense of the different information and the most difficult part of all, trying to piece all of them together to form a coherent essay. It is tough work. I told myself I had to finish by wednesday, but wednesday came and went, and it was still uncompleted. Sigh. Thursday was supposed to be my meeting with my mentee, so I would usually go down to the school in the afternoon to visit her. In that sense, time would have been lost. But to my surprise, early this morning, she called me to say that she was not well, and had to meet next week instead. On one hand I was concerned about her illness, yet on the other, it really felt like my time had suddenly expanded! I mean, all this while I was panicking whether I can finish my assignment in time, when an unexpected call can do so much wonders for me! And yeah, through another day of researching and plouging through the net, I finally came through. I finally finished my assignment.

It may seem like a small thing, but somehow it's just such an unexpected and lovely surprise that you can't help but feel that someone out there is actually monitoring and controlling your life. Someone knows your needs, and someone actually does provide for you, in ways you least expect.

Never forget to continually thank that special someone.



Comments:
hey GAS. the same thing happened to me tis week. hv a monster presentation to make on wed. by tues, i am still in tatters. then the call from the client came. POSTPONE ONE WEEK! whew! Grace like rain falls down on me ...
 
Great sharing! I'm sure it's not coincidental but that's exactly what I learnt about God in BSF this morning. Our God never ceases to be faithful to us, continues to be active in our lives constantly, in every little detail, even though we may not recognise it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tagboard & Prayer Request


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Links

bible gateway
CCMC
chris's pantry
upper room
ym gap

one sings
one voice

Nicole
Rachel(emu)
Yi Ching
Felly
amelia
alexa
ashley
christelle

Rachael Wong
Yi Hui
ariel

E Shyen
celine
natalie
shane

Charlene
asher
Sze(Beth)
elliott
ivfen
nico
YY
yiling

Anton

aloysius
cassendra


christina
kee cheng
kim pong
michelle
ming ying
pew
serena

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009