take some time off for him.
Monday, August 01, 2005

We try to keep God in church on Sunday mornings,
Maybe, Sunday nights...
And, the unlikely event of a midweek service.
We do like to have Him around during sickness...
And, of course, at funerals.
However, we dont have time, or room, for Him during work or play...
Because... Thats the part of our lives we think... We can, and should, Handle on our own.

May God forgive me for ever thinking...
That... there is a time or place where..
He is not to be FIRST in my life.

Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father."


I knelt to pray but not for long,
I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work.
For bills would soon be due.
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
And jumped off my knees.
My christian duty was now done,
My sould could rest at ease
All day long I had no time,
To spread a word of cheer.
No time to speak of Christ to my friends,
They'd laugh at me I'd fear.

No time, no time, too much to do,
That was my constand cry,
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die.
I went before the Lord, I came, I stook with downcast eyes.
For in his hands God held a book; the book of life.
GOd look into his book and said
"Your name I cannot find.
I once was going to write it down...
But never found the time"

well, i guess some of you might think, he'll forgive me, he loves me so, so who cares?
this i must tell you my friends, God is not only the creator, he also is a Righteous and Judgeful judge. He gave us life, gave us a purpose and existence in life, a mission. at the end of life's journey, have you completed your mission? In turn of him giving us life, we cant always just put the words " I am a christian " by your mouth, you got to learn to trust him and be faithful.

even if you do say he'll forgive you, how can he if you do not spend the time confessing your sins? a hurried prayer? confessing of sins... are you not guilty? do you not feel ashamed?

my dear friends, i pray a special prayer for each and everyone of us that God may allow us and teach our self discipline for in every area of our life, whatever we do, may it please Him. Amen.

YEs, I do love God,
He is my source of existence and Savior.
HE keeps me functioning each and every day.
Without Him, I will be nothing.
But, with Christ, HE strengthens me.
[Phil 4:13]



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tagboard & Prayer Request


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Links

bible gateway
CCMC
chris's pantry
upper room
ym gap

one sings
one voice

Nicole
Rachel(emu)
Yi Ching
Felly
amelia
alexa
ashley
christelle

Rachael Wong
Yi Hui
ariel

E Shyen
celine
natalie
shane

Charlene
asher
Sze(Beth)
elliott
ivfen
nico
YY
yiling

Anton

aloysius
cassendra


christina
kee cheng
kim pong
michelle
ming ying
pew
serena

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
May 2009